steroids side effect
steroids for sale
human grow hormone
human growth hormone
growth hormone for sale
Testosterone propionate is an anabolic steroid used in therapeutic purposes for testosterone replacement therapy in males with hormone deficiency. Testosterone is a hormone produced by the body that is more predominant in male than in women. Testosterone propionate is a drug that belongs to the androgen class of drugs and it is used to increase testosterone levels in men with confirmed low testosterone levels. It is a drug available as oily injectable solution. It is an androgen with profound abilities of protecting the muscles from the catabolic glucocorticoid hormones and increase red blood cell production. Testosterone propionate has less androgenic effects than other testosterones, due to the fact that blood levels do not get too high. Therefore, it is decreased the incidence of gynecomastia and water retention. Testosterone propionate may be traded under different brand names. It is a drug that may be obtained only with prescription. Consult a doctor in order to get prescription and get informed about all the risks and benefits from androgen replacement therapy to your medical condition.
How do you know you have low testosterone levels?
In order to get prescription of testosterone propionate for starting to use it as androgen replacement therapy you need to make a simple blood test and confirm the low testosterone levels. The symptoms of low testosterone levels are considered the following:
- Decreases in strength and muscle tissue;
- Decreased libido;
- Lack of mental clarity;
- Insufficient immune system function;
- Increases in body-fat.
Indications of use and dosage
As already mentioned above, testosterone propionate is an androgen that comes in form of an oil-based injectable solution. It is recommended a dose of 100mg to 300mg per week. Once injected, testosterone enters the blood stream and becomes active in full capacity. In order to get prescription of the right dosage, consult a doctor first and present your medical history. If there are any existing medical conditions that may be precipitated by testosterone propionate, either lower the doses or consider other therapy. Propionate extends the activity of the testosterone and it acts faster than other esters such as testosterone cypionate and testosterone enanthate. It is indicated to inject testosterone propionate at least every third day in order to keep even testosterone blood levels. It is considered effective in increasing muscular mass and strength. Users report that injections are painful. Follow all the indications of use and dosage and if the drug is not effective, report about it immediately. Do not stop using it without consulting a doctor. If you inject the drug by yourself, follow all the indications of usage. Before injecting the solution inspect visually the vial for any particles or discoloration of the contents.
Important facts about Testosterone Propionate
- What is very important to understand is that testosterone propionate is simply testosterone; there is no difference between other testosterone forms in terms of mechanism of action. All testosterone forms provide the same effect and benefits.
- Testosterone occurs naturally both in male and female, however it is not recommended the use of testosterone propionate in women. If used in women for certain therapeutic purposes it is recommended a dose of 50mg to 100mg per week.
- It should not be used during pregnancy or breastfeeding. It may cause serious adverse effects; therefore women should not use testosterone during such conditions.
- Propionate is the shortest ester available with a testosterone base.
- It may be used alone or in combination with other steroids such as nandrolone decanoate, boldenone undecanoate, stanozolol, trenbolone acetate, drostanolone, and others. Since it has a short ester, it may be used with other short estered drugs in order to obtain an effective result.
- Testosterone propionate is easy to control in terms of maintaining even testosterone levels, but it needs to be injected more often than other testosterone medications.
- Testosterone propionate also differs from other testosterone forms by the ester that is attached to it.
- Testosterone propionate is a highly androgenic and anabolic hormone. Generally, it is well tolerated, however if taking into account that it is an androgen, certain adverse effects cannot be avoided.
- The benefits from using testosterone propionate are the following: increased muscular mass, reduced body-fat, increased recovery, increased strength, increased sex drive, greater athletic performance and increased energy.
- It should not be used unless it is necessary to increase testosterone levels. The use by athletes in order to enhance physical performance is considered illegal.
Like all androgens, testosterone propionate may cause side effects. As already mentioned above, testosterone propionate is well tolerated and the side effects are mild and few in comparison with other testosterone medications. Generally, the side effects one may experience while using testosterone propionate can be controlled and are not of great danger for the overall health of the user. The most common side effects of testosterone propionate are related to the aromatization process of converting to estrogen (female sex hormone) via the aromatase enzyme. Some of them are:
- High blood pressure;
- High cholesterol levels and
- Water retention.
Another side effect users may experience is the suppression of the natural production of testosterone, however once the user discontinues with the drug, production of testosterone and testicular size will return to normal.
Testosterone Propionate Storage
- It is recommended to store testosterone propionate at the room temperature below 30 degrees C.
- Try to avoid the direct sunlight, heat and moisture.
- Do not keep the drug at the sight and reach of children.
- Discard the expired product safely by following the exact instructions of a physician or pharmacist.
Testosterone Propionate is produced by many reputable pharmaceutical companies:
Testoxyl Propionate 100 by Kalpa Pharmaceuticals.
Propionat 100 by Dragon Pharma.
Testosterona P by Balkan Pharmaceuticals.
Testo-P 500 (5ml) by Gen-Shi Laboratories.
Testo-P 200 (2ml) by Gen-Shi Laboratories.
Testodex Propionate 100 by Sciroxx.
GP Test Prop 100 by Geneza Pharmaceuticals.
Testaplex P 100 by Axiolabs.
TestoRapid by Alpha Pharma.
Testabol Propionate by British Dragon.
Propiobolic by Asia Pharma.
Shopping cart is empty
Buy Anabolic Steroids With Bitcoins | Xroids
Nowadays, Bitcoins is considered to be the most secure payment method because it protects the identity of both the seller and the buyer. BitCoins refers to a digital currency that offers the possibility to convert money into BitCoins.
Forget gym, steroids and other hulk protein can help muscles grow
MELBOURNE: If you hate the idea of hitting the gym, a new 'hulk' protein can help you achieve a toned and muscular look, scientists claim. Scientists in Australia say they have discovered one of the molecular keys to a protein that promotes weight and muscle mass gain, without any exercise involved like steroids. Researchers found that by blocking the function of Grb10, nicknamed the 'Hulk' protein , while mice were in the womb, they were considerably stronger and more muscular at birth than normal mice.
Effects of Anabolic Steroids
This article is mainly supposed for beginners in steroids usage, for those who want to begin a steroids cycle and still doubt about the expected effects of anabolic steroids, it will be useless for old juicers or steroids experts. I want to mention that this is not a promotional article, so please don't treat me wrongly, If you doubt about beginning steroids usage then please don't think we are trying to convince you to begin juicing, this article has been written for informational purpose only.