Xroids scam or not?
a top question answered with facts.
steroids side effect
steroids for sale
human grow hormone
human growth hormone
growth hormone for sale
Testosterone is an anabolic steroid that plays an integral role in overall health of both males and females. With aging there is tendency of decreasing the levels of testosterone. Testosterone enanthate is a steroid used to treat confirmed testosterone deficiency in males. It is an androgen replacement therapy that improves the symptoms of low testosterone levels. It is important to make the necessary blood tests in order to confirm the testosterone deficiency and get prescription of the right amount of drug. Consult a doctor before starting to use testosterone enanthate and follow all the indications of use and dosage.
- Testosterone enanthate should not be used in males with prostatic carcinoma or mammary carcinoma.
- Avoid testosterone enanthate if you have hypercalcemia accompanying malignant tumors.
- Do not use testosterone enanthate if you have had liver tumor or have recently depicted positive cancer cells on liver.
- Testosterone enanthate is also contraindicated in patients with a known hypersensitivity to other ingredients of the drug, such as benzyl benzoate and castor oil.
- Testosterone replacement therapy with testosterone enanthate is used for confirmed testosterone deficiency in males in order to keep testosterone levels even within the reference range. It is not recommended over-replacement and abuse of the drug.
- Testosterone enanthate should not be used in healthy individuals for enhancing muscular development or for increasing physical ability.
- Older patients should exercise caution to the use of testosterone enanthate due to the fact that they are more prone to the development of prostatic hyperplasia. As testosterone enanthate is a drug that belongs to the androgen class of drugs, it may enhance the growth of existing prostatic carcinoma. Before starting to use this drug, consult a doctor and assess all risks of the therapy with testosterone medications to your particular condition.
- It is recommended to make regular examinations of the prostate while using testosterone enanthate. Patients on long-term therapy with this drug should also check hemoglobin and hematocrit on a regular basis in order to detect cases of polycythaemia.
- There is an increased risk of developing benign and malignant liver tumors which may lead to life-threatenig intra-abdominal hemorrhage. If you experience unusual upper abdominal complaints that do not disappear within a short period of time, report to a doctor immediately and discontinue with testosterone enanthate.
- Men who are mostly predisposed to edema should exercise caution to the use of testosterone enanthate. Treatment with androgens may result in increased sodium retention.
- It is not recommended the use of testosterone enanthate in women. Women are prone to virilizing effects of the drug.
- It should not be used by women during pregnancy or breastfeeding. Discuss with a doctor about all risks from therapy with it while pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Prevent your doctor about all medicines you are taking. Avoid the concomitant use of testosterone enanthate with Phenobarbital due to the fact that it increases the break-down of steroid hormones in the liver.
- Testosterone enanthate may affect the level of cholesterol and increase the risk of heart disease or blood vessel problems. Check the level of cholesterol on a regular basis in order to avoid such risks.
Testosterone enanthate comes in form of oily injectable solution. The long term effect of testosterone enanthate permits long intervals between injections. It is recommended to inject the solution intramuscularly and extremely slowly because pulmonary microembolism can cause such adverse events as chest pain, cough or dyspnea. Do not inject the solution into the veins. Treatment with testosterone enanthate is usually supportive. The recommended dosage of testosterone enanthate is 1 prefilled syringe of 250mg of the drug every 2-3 weeks. In order to maintain an appropriate androgenic effect it is recommended 1 prefilled syringe every 3-4 weeks. The period between injections may be shorter taking into account requirement for hormone. It is recommended to measure testosterone levels before starting to take testosterone enanthate and during the therapy as recommended by the prescription. If you administer the injection at home, before using check the product visually for any particles or other irregularities such as discolored solution. If the condition does not improve while using testosterone enanthate, discuss with a doctor the reasons and take all appropriate measures in order to exclude them.
Potential side effects with testosterone enanthate
Like all androgens, testosterone enanthate may cause side effects. If given properly the injection, testosterone enanthate are well tolerated. The most common adverse effects users may experience are injection site pain, dyspnea and cough immediately after the injection or injection site erythema. Systemic side effects associated with testosterone enanthate are the following: chest pain, cough and dyspnea. Other symptoms include vasovagal reactions such as hyperhydrosis, malaise, paresthesia, syncope or dizziness. Long term usage of testosterone enanthate increases the tendency to edema and water retention.
Other possible side effects with testosterone enanthate are the following:
- Liver function abnormalities;
- Benign and malignant liver tumors;
- Skin reactions such as rash, pruritus or urticaria;
- Increased or decreased libido;
Overdosage with Testosterone Enanthate
There have not been recorded cases of acute overdosage with testosterone enanthate. There is no need in special therapeutic measures after overdosage besides dose reduction and discontinuation with the drug. Even single administration of a higher dose is not expected to cause toxicity. Testosterone enanthate is classified as non-toxic following single intake.
Storage of Testosterone Enanthate
- It is recommended to store testosterone enanthate at the room temperature below 30 degrees C.
- Do not keep the drug at the sight and reach of children.
- Try to avoid the direct sunlight, heat and moisture.
- Discard the expired syringes safely by following the exact instructions of a physician or pharmacist.
Testosterone Enanthate is produced by many reputable pharmaceutical companies:
Testoxyl Enanthate 250 by Kalpa Pharmaceuticals.
Enanthat 250 by Dragon Pharma.
Testosterona E by Balkan Pharmaceuticals.
Testo-E 1250 by Gen-Shi Laboratories.
Testo-E 500 by Gen-Shi Laboratories.
Testosterone Enanthate 250 by Aburaihan Pharm.
Testosterone Enanthate 250 by Geofman Pharmaceuticals
Testoviron Depot 250 by Schering Plough
Testodex Enanthate 250 by Sciroxx.
GP Test Enanth 250 by Geneza Pharmaceuticals.
Testaplex E 250 by Axiolabs.
Testobolin by Alpha Pharma.
Testabol Enanthate 250 by British Dragon.
Enantbolic by Asia Pharma.
Shopping cart is empty
Forget gym, steroids and other hulk protein can help muscles grow
MELBOURNE: If you hate the idea of hitting the gym, a new 'hulk' protein can help you achieve a toned and muscular look, scientists claim. Scientists in Australia say they have discovered one of the molecular keys to a protein that promotes weight and muscle mass gain, without any exercise involved like steroids. Researchers found that by blocking the function of Grb10, nicknamed the 'Hulk' protein , while mice were in the womb, they were considerably stronger and more muscular at birth than normal mice.
Effects of Anabolic Steroids
This article is mainly supposed for beginners in steroids usage, for those who want to begin a steroids cycle and still doubt about the expected effects of anabolic steroids, it will be useless for old juicers or steroids experts. I want to mention that this is not a promotional article, so please don't treat me wrongly, If you doubt about beginning steroids usage then please don't think we are trying to convince you to begin juicing, this article has been written for informational purpose only.
Human Growth Hormone
This article has been written to list the main points to consider for the guys who want to begin using Human Growth Hormone. This is not a scientific article and I am not an expert in endocrinology, so I won't blow up your mind with smart-looking phrases and medical terminology, I won't speak about Human Growth Hormone and society, human growth hormone and diabetes, chromosomes, polypeptides bla bla bla, you can find all these in any medical encyclopedia. I've just put together the answers to the most important questions which can appear while beginning usage of human growth hormone. Somebody will consider this article stupid but I hope there will be some people who will find it useful.