Xroids scam or not?
a top question answered with facts.
steroids side effect
steroids for sale
human grow hormone
human growth hormone
growth hormone for sale
Testosterone cypionate is used for replacement therapy in males due to deficiency or absence of endogenous testosterone. It is a drug that belongs to the androgen class of drugs. Testosterone cypionate is a drug used in men who do not produce naturally the hormone called testosterone. It helps improving the symptoms of low testosterone levels. It may also be used to treat primary hypogonadism, testicular failure caused by cryptocorchidism, orchitis or bilateral torsion.
Testosterone Cypionate Contraindications
- Testosterone cypionate is contraindicated in males with carcinoma of the breast;
- Do not use testosterone cypionate if you have a known or suspected carcinoma of the prostate gland;
- It should not be used in women, especially who are or who may become pregnant while using this drug;
- Testosterone cypionate is contraindicated in persons with a known hypersensitivity to it or to any of its ingredients such as benzyl alcohol.
- Males with serious cardiac, hepatic or renal disease should avoid the usage of testosterone cypionate due to worsening of existing condition.
- There is increased incidence of hypercalcemia in immobilized users. It is important to make all necessary tests in order to determine the levels of calcium in blood. If hypercalcemia is depicted, the drug should be discontinued.
- It is not recommended to use high doses of testosterone cypionate for a longer period of time than indicated due to occurrence of hepatic adenoma, peliosis hepatis and hepatocellular carcinoma. All these conditions are life-threatening complications. Another adverse event from excessive dosage and prolonged therapy is oligospermia. Use testosterone cypionate only for primary purposes in order to avoid developing of such adverse events.
- Older males should exercise caution to the use of testosterone cypionate due to the fact that they are prone to developing prostatic hypertrophy and prostatic carcinoma. It is considered that testosterone cypionate invigorates, makes men feel younger and and more vigorous as they age; however, low levels of testosterone are part of normal aging. Testosterone cypionate should be used only when there are supportive symptoms and confirmed low testosterone levels through blood tests.
- Males with pre-existing cardiac, hepatic or renal failure are mostly susceptible to edema with or without congestive heart failure. It may be a serious complication; this is why it is recommended to check with a doctor on a regular basis while using testosterone cypionate as androgen replacement therapy.
- Males being treated for hypogonadism may develop gynecomastia. Exercise caution to the use of testosterone cypionate and get better informed about potential risks to your particular medical condition.
- Teenagers with delayed puberty who are on androgen therapy should also exercise caution. It is recommended to monitor the effect of the drug on bone maturation.
- It is not recommended the use of testosterone cypionate for the enhancement of athletic performance. Even if anabolic steroids that contribute to the increase in muscle mass and strength contain testosterone, this particular drug should only be used for testosterone replacement therapy. It is not considered safe for use in athletes as its abuse may cause severe side effects.
- Testosterone cypionate should not be used interchangeably with testosterone propionate due to the differences in duration of action.
- Testosterone cypionate should be used intramuscularly and not intravenously.
- It is recommended to report about any of the following signs and symptoms: nausea and vomiting, ankle swelling, changes in skin color or too frequent and persistent erections.
- It is important to make regular tests in order to evaluate the hemoglobin and hematocrit levels in order to avoid polycythemia.
- Prevent your doctor about all medicines you are taking, including prescription and non-prescription ones. It is not recommended the concomitant administration of testosterone cypionate with oral anticoagulants, oxyphenbutazone and insulin. Discuss with a doctor potential risks to your medical condition from concurrent administration of testosterone cypionate with the enumerated drugs.
- Testosterone cypionate should not be used in women while pregnant or breastfeeding.
- There have not been reported cases of overdosage with testosterone cypionate. It does not appear to be toxic even when used in high dosages.
Testosterone cypionate is a drug that is available for use as injection. As already mentioned above, it should not be used intravenously but intramuscularly. Intramuscular injections should be given deep in the muscle and extremely slowly. Dosage for each user is different taking into account the following factors: age, sex, severity of testosterone deficiency. It is important to take into account the chronological and skeletal age of the patient in order to determine the right initial dose and the upcoming adjusted dose. Testosterone cypionate is generally given at a period varying between two to four weeks. It is important to inspect visually the product before starting to use it, in order to depict any particles or discoloration of the content. If there are any particles inside, it is recommended to warm the solution and shake the vial in order to redissolve them that may have formed during storage at temperatures lower than recommended.
Potential adverse events with Testosterone Cypionate
Like all androgens, testosterone cypionate may cause side effects. The most common side effects related to the use of testosterone cypionate are injection site pain, inflammation and injection site irritation. Some of possible side effects with testosterone cypionate are the following:
- Endocrine and urogenital disorders such as gynecomastia, excessive frequency and duration of penile erections and oligospermia which may occur if testosterone cypionate used in high dosages.
- Skin reactions such as hirsutism, acne, male pattern of baldness, seborrhea.
- Retention of sodium, water, calcium, potassium and inorganic phosphates.
- Gastrointestinal disturbances such as nausea, alterations in liver function tests, cholestatic jaundice, rarely peliosis hepatis, hepatocellular neoplasms.
- Hematologic adverse events such as polycythemia.
- Nervous system disorders such as increased or decreased libido, depression, generalized paresthesia, anxiety and headache.
- Hypersensitive reactions to the drug such as anaphylactoid reactions and other skin manifestations.
- It is recommended to store testosterone cypionate at the room temperature below 30 degrees C.
- Try to avoid the direct sunlight, heat and moisture.
- Do not keep the drug at the sight and reach of children.
- Discard the expired product safely by following the exact instructions of a physician or pharmacist.
Testosterone Cypionate is produced by many reputable pharmaceutical companies:
Testoxyl Cypionate 250 by Kalpa Pharmaceuticals.
Cypionat 250 by Dragon Pharma.
Testosterona C by Balkan Pharmaceuticals.
Testo-C 1250 by Gen-Shi Laboratories.
Testo-C 500 by Gen-Shi Laboratories.
Testodex Cypionate 250 by Sciroxx.
GP Test Cyp 250 by Geneza Pharmaceuticals.
Testaplex C 200 by Axiolabs.
TestoCyp by Alpha Pharma.
Testabol Depot by British Dragon.
Cypiobolic by Asia Pharma.
Shopping cart is empty
Forget gym, steroids and other hulk protein can help muscles grow
MELBOURNE: If you hate the idea of hitting the gym, a new 'hulk' protein can help you achieve a toned and muscular look, scientists claim. Scientists in Australia say they have discovered one of the molecular keys to a protein that promotes weight and muscle mass gain, without any exercise involved like steroids. Researchers found that by blocking the function of Grb10, nicknamed the 'Hulk' protein , while mice were in the womb, they were considerably stronger and more muscular at birth than normal mice.
Effects of Anabolic Steroids
This article is mainly supposed for beginners in steroids usage, for those who want to begin a steroids cycle and still doubt about the expected effects of anabolic steroids, it will be useless for old juicers or steroids experts. I want to mention that this is not a promotional article, so please don't treat me wrongly, If you doubt about beginning steroids usage then please don't think we are trying to convince you to begin juicing, this article has been written for informational purpose only.
Human Growth Hormone
This article has been written to list the main points to consider for the guys who want to begin using Human Growth Hormone. This is not a scientific article and I am not an expert in endocrinology, so I won't blow up your mind with smart-looking phrases and medical terminology, I won't speak about Human Growth Hormone and society, human growth hormone and diabetes, chromosomes, polypeptides bla bla bla, you can find all these in any medical encyclopedia. I've just put together the answers to the most important questions which can appear while beginning usage of human growth hormone. Somebody will consider this article stupid but I hope there will be some people who will find it useful.